Final Fantasy VII Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy VII Fansite

Talk and RP(role play) Final Fantasy VII.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crucie the Lycan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Crucie the Lycan Empty
PostSubject: Crucie the Lycan   Crucie the Lycan I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:57 am

Name: Crucien Noirose

Nicknames: Doggy, Crucie.

Spieces: Lycanthrophe

Apparence: He got a very thin body, pale skin and a youthful face that is handsome enough to attract some fangirls, golden/orange/amber colored eyes, really long black hair thats braided and reaches down to his foot wrists. His teeth, especially his fangs are a little longer and sharper than a normal human.

Lenght: 5’7 ft (roughly 174 cm)

Wheight: 127,8 lb (roughly 58 kg)

Clothing: he wears a simple black shirt and a pair of jeans
Weapons: 2 long daggers/short swords (Legolas lenght) that through a special materia can change lenght up to 7 ft (roughly 215 cm) for a single attack.

Armor: Two long bracers made of steel on his forearms hidden under the shirt.

Materia: Weapon: Enemy skill with Matra Magic, Flame thrower and Traime, Dexterity plus and Poison 2 linked with Elemental and a special materia called Growth.

Armor: Summon Titan and Restore 2

Accesories: Lace (increased spirit 10+ and Dextirity 15+)

Limit Breaks: Level 1: Moon Howl: Crucie howls to the moon and emitts a powerful shockwave that can clears the area around him of smaller enemies. Level 2: Wild Fury: Crucie charges towards the opponent with his two daggers leaving a trail of dark purple after them as they grow in lenght, when he arrives to the opponent he unleashes a powerful strike that can slice things in half with ease. Moon Howl: Crucie howls to the moon and emitts a powerful shockwave that can clears the area around him of smaller enemies. Level 3: Beastial madness: Crucie transforms into a large wolf like creature exept for that it looks a bit like a Shadow creeper too, (Shadow creepers are those cat like thingys in FFVII (when you fight Rufus the first time there’s one by his side)) in this form does Crucie gain extraordinary strenght, speed and vitality on the cost of his ability to use materia. Level 4 Ultimate: Crucie summons his true inner power and transforms into a werewolf like creature and goes into a mindless fury upon his opponents.

Powers: Agility: Crucie is extremly agile as he can easly scratch himself behind the ear with his foot, Super-human Constitutuion: Being a lycanthrope has Crucie ver high constitution that allows him to fight long, however not to be mixed up with vitality, Speed: Crucie is also very fast being able to outrun a SOLDIER with ease, Martial Artist: Crucie is also skilled with his bare hands and other natural weapons, Super-human senses: Being part beast allows Crucie to have highen senses for, instance he’s able to feel the scent of humans over 200 m away if the conditions are right. Quick Learning: Crucie is able to learn stuff quickly such as how to speak. Strenght: Crucie is also rather strong in his legs.

Weaknesses: Low Vitality: haveing such thin body has it’s drawback for example he can’t take much damage, weak magic and Mdefence, Sensitive senses: Crucie has sometimes too high senses thay they can sometimes be drawbacks, Low knowledge: he doesn't understand somethings in society like laws and he relies on Zarina to tell him if he can't something.

Personalty: Crucien is rather quiet due to the fact he can barely speak otherwise than that he’s rather polite and always referr to himself in third-person, his face almost always is in a neutral expression but it’s shown that he simetimes chuckels and growls of anger. He’s blindly loyal to Zarina as thanks to have awaken his human side again although he sometimes act like a dog (doing things like scratching himself behind the ear with his foot and he loves sticks and biting people he doesn’t like).

Dislikes: men, loud noises, strong smells.

Favorite Food: Meat, sweets and dog treats.

Crush: Zarina Noirose although she’s around 10 years older

Fameliy: Misstress: Zarina Noirose
Father:?? (deceased)
Mother: ?? (deceased)

History: Once Crucien lived happely with his mom and dad in a tiny village with just around a hundred inhabitants untill a disatrous day when Crucien was 10 years old, one day when he was out on camping trip with his fameliy he got bitten by a monsterous creature in the shoulder. Some days later he fell sick with high fever and the doctor noticed a wierd virus in his blood that was mutating him. That night did Crucien transform and slaughtered the whole village before he escaped and starting to haunt the continent for 6 years, over time his human soul where fading away, returning to the life-stream, however one day he was found by Zarina Noirose who somehow made his human soul dominant again and it grew returning to it’s former glory although the beasts soul will allways be inside him, however Crucie doesn’t remember anything untill 1½ years ago.

Theme Song: 1 He who im hates who I’ve been by Relient K
2 Get out alive by Three days grace
3 Be my escape by Relient K
Links to the diffrent songs (all with lyrics): to 1th: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSbVZKs8B_8
To 2th: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miFhwa1_fwE
To 3rd: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkHuUgJC1ok&feature=related
((Tiferith has agreed to allow me to use her character in the profile))

Last edited by Artemis on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

Crucie the Lycan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crucie the Lycan   Crucie the Lycan I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:11 am

I´ll accept him, but he seems kinda strong. If I see he´s too strong in the RP:S I´ll have to ask you to change some things.
Back to top Go down
https://ffviifansite.forumotion.com
Artemis

Crucie the Lycan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crucie the Lycan   Crucie the Lycan I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:14 am

i just came up with a weakness that i will add: he has been sepratrated from civilation for a long time and there for doesn't understand everything but that will mostly be a more of a comic relief and he isin't really so strong in his arms and he won't be able to block a deathblow like Valentine did, instead most of the strenght lies in his legs
Back to top Go down
Tiferith

Crucie the Lycan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crucie the Lycan   Crucie the Lycan I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:23 am

Oh, and Crucie will have to meet up with Zarina in the RP since she has never made reference to him.
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

Crucie the Lycan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crucie the Lycan   Crucie the Lycan I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:24 am

To Artemis: We´ll see what I´ll say once you RP as him ^^
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Crucie the Lycan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crucie the Lycan   Crucie the Lycan I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:25 am

they will meet him if they enter a dark forest, either that or comes to the ruins of his home village
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

Crucie the Lycan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crucie the Lycan   Crucie the Lycan I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:27 am

Artemis wrote:
they will meet him if they enter a dark forest, either that or comes to the ruins of his home village

But I wonder how he can have Zarina as his crush althought they never met ^^ I mad Zarina Valentines crush AFTER they met, becaus of that she cared of him, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Crucie the Lycan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crucie the Lycan   Crucie the Lycan I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:29 am

i and Tiferith has planned a bit
Back to top Go down
Tiferith

Crucie the Lycan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crucie the Lycan   Crucie the Lycan I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:34 am

Valentine wrote:
Artemis wrote:

But I wonder how he can have Zarina as his crush althought they never met ^^ I mad Zarina Valentines crush AFTER they met, becaus of that she cared of him, it seemed.

Your character is so naïve XD XD XD
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

Crucie the Lycan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crucie the Lycan   Crucie the Lycan I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:46 pm

Tiferith wrote:
Valentine wrote:
Artemis wrote:

Your character is so naïve XD XD XD

Maby becaus he´s been hanging around with drunk people lately, and since Zarina were nicer to him than most of the others have, he would be weird if he didn´t like her. But anyway, I think we´re getting off topic here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crucie the Lycan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crucie the Lycan   Crucie the Lycan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crucie the Lycan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy VII Fansite :: RP(role play) :: Home-made Characters-
Jump to: