Final Fantasy VII Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy VII Fansite

Talk and RP(role play) Final Fantasy VII.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Themes for your home-made characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valentine
Admin

Themes for your home-made characters Empty
PostSubject: Themes for your home-made characters   Themes for your home-made characters I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:40 pm

I´m making themes for your characters. I´ve made a Theme for Zarina, and one for Valentines poems. Anyway, if you don´t like the themes I give to your characters, then I´ll just do something else with it. But just say how you want your theme and I´ll make it. Ask Tiferith if her Theme is good so far. If it is, then maby you should give me a chance ^^ Just say what you´d like to have for theme.
Back to top Go down
https://ffviifansite.forumotion.com
Tiferith

PostSubject: Re: Themes for your home-made characters   Themes for your home-made characters I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:15 pm

Valentine wrote:
I´m making themes for your characters. I´ve made a Theme for Zarina, and one for Valentines poems. Anyway, if you don´t like the themes I give to your characters, then I´ll just do something else with it. But just say how you want your theme and I´ll make it. Ask Tiferith if her Theme is good so far. If it is, then maby you should give me a chance ^^ Just say what you´d like to have for theme.
My theme pwns you all! ^^
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Themes for your home-made characters   Themes for your home-made characters I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:17 pm

Okay, one happy Customer ^^ Someone else?
Back to top Go down
https://ffviifansite.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Themes for your home-made characters   Themes for your home-made characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Themes for your home-made characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy VII Fansite :: General Category :: News-
Jump to: