Final Fantasy VII Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy VII Fansite

Talk and RP(role play) Final Fantasy VII.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Nightdawn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Michael Nightdawn Empty
PostSubject: Michael Nightdawn   Michael Nightdawn I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:49 pm

Name: Michael Nightdawn

Nicknames: The Fallen Angel of Death

Clothing: A black tailcoat with silver linings, a pair of expensive black pants, a pair of white silk gloves and a pair of leather shoes.

Appearance: Hair: He has rather short golden blonde hair with a single bang that goes down to his shoulder on the right side of his head.
Eyes: His eyes are brown coloured.
Length: 179 cm (roughly 5’9 ft)
Weight: 69 kg (roughly 152, 1 lb)

Weapon of choice: Two handguns named Adam and Eve along with a small combat knife

Armour: he carries a reinforced version of Artemis armour under his tailcoat.

Materia: Fire 2, Agility plus Mastered and Poison 3 linked with Added effect.

Accessories: Ribbon

Abilities: Michael is very fast in movement and are a expert marksman and fighter with ranged weapons and are also skilled in martial arts (although he can’t match the others in close combat), he’s also rather intelligent and can calculate how a bullet will travel if it ricochets by its angle or how many opponents he will kill if he fires on a propane tank with a single shot, he’s also very good at infiltrating.

Weaknesses: He’s weak and vulnerable in close combat.

Personality: he’s self-centred and aware of his abilities but mostly smiles and are joyful in the contrary to Artemis who he cares a lot for (actually just the female side of Artemis but because there’s two Artemis in the same body...), he also loves butieful women. However when he’s mad it’s like he’s entirely someone else and doesn’t allow anyone to interfere with him or his fight.

Family: Big Brother: Artemis (adopted)
Father: Alfred Nightdawn
Mother: Heloise Nightdawn (deceased)
Younger Sister: Margret Nightdawn (M.I.A missing in action)

History: Unlike Artemis was Michael born into the Nightdawn family and was raised to be a top assassin and that he became. When coming home after a mission he suddenly saw a mysterious stranger with a cross-shaped scar on his forehead and just as the two were going to fight Michael’s father stepped in and introduced them. Michael quickly grew fond over his new brother and especially his female side. One day did Michael find out that his beloved little sister was missing, she never returned from her first mission, since then has Michael hated Shin-ra deeply, not like before where he just killed them without any hate or any emotion at all but he hates them personally.

Crush: Artemis (female side)
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

Michael Nightdawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Nightdawn   Michael Nightdawn I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:19 pm

Accepted ^^ But, a question: Poison was linked with Added Effect, right? But, is Poison and Added Effect in his weapon(and then, which weapon?) or his armor?
Back to top Go down
https://ffviifansite.forumotion.com
Artemis

Michael Nightdawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Nightdawn   Michael Nightdawn I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:24 pm

in his gun Adam
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

Michael Nightdawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Nightdawn   Michael Nightdawn I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:01 pm

That means the gunshots will give Bio on the one getting hit, right?
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Michael Nightdawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Nightdawn   Michael Nightdawn I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:28 pm

yep but i'll modify so that he also has Bolt linked with Elemental on Evet
Back to top Go down
Tiferith

Michael Nightdawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Nightdawn   Michael Nightdawn I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 am

ALFRED XD XD XD XD XD The great hero!
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

Michael Nightdawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Nightdawn   Michael Nightdawn I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:49 am

XD XD XD XD Stop it Tiferith, you´re killing me XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Michael Nightdawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Nightdawn   Michael Nightdawn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Nightdawn
Page 1 of 1