Final Fantasy VII Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy VII Fansite

Talk and RP(role play) Final Fantasy VII.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP(role play) rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valentine
Admin

RP(role play) rules. Empty
PostSubject: RP(role play) rules.   RP(role play) rules. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:08 am

You must follow these rules. If you don´t get what I mean with them, PM me.

1. You can only control YOUR character, unless you´ve gotten permission by the owner.

2. If attacking someone(in an RP) you can´t hit automaticly. Which means that the person(character) you attack must have a chance to avoid.
2.5 You can´t avoid all attacks, and if the chance to avoid the attack is small you should write that you got hit.

3. Do NOT be OP(over powered). Which mean you should not have attacks that immideatly kill, be invincible or those kind of things.

4. NOONE controls the canon characters on the site. In an RP you can control it, in case noone objects. But if you write a profil of your characters, you can´t write(for example): " Wife: Tifa. " But you can have it in an RP.
4.5 If someone have been a canon character in a lots of RP,(let´s say his name is Jack) and another person(named Vincent) wants to be that canon character( that Jack always is) in an RP(which neither Jack or Vincent made), then it´s Vincents turn to be it.

5. Do you have your own Final Fantasy VII character? If you have, you MUST make a profile for him before you can start RP:ing with him. The profile must be accepted too.
Back to top Go down
https://ffviifansite.forumotion.com

RP(role play) rules.
Page 1 of 1