Final Fantasy VII Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy VII Fansite

Talk and RP(role play) Final Fantasy VII.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I beated the f*cking cr@p out of Emerald Weapon!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Valentine
Admin

I beated the f*cking cr@p out of Emerald Weapon!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I beated the f*cking cr@p out of Emerald Weapon!!!!   I beated the f*cking cr@p out of Emerald Weapon!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:21 am

Sorry that I use bad words, but I´m so f*cking happy!!! I just thought I´d try once again to beat him, and becaus I thought I wasen´t gonna make it, I gave a hero drink to Cloud and Cid, so Cloud always damaged 9999, even when he did Omnislash. And the only person who died throught the whole battle was Yuffie(only that I couldn´t revive her the second time, BECAUS EMERALD WEAPON DIED!!!!!). Now the problem is: Will I defeat it again? And, since I only had 3 Hero Drinks what I know, I´ll just have one left, but it doesn´t matter, becaus I could gladly let Cloud and Cid die, becaus both of them have Phoenix linked with FInal Attack ^^
Back to top Go down
https://ffviifansite.forumotion.com
Valentine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I beated the f*cking cr@p out of Emerald Weapon!!!!   I beated the f*cking cr@p out of Emerald Weapon!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:18 am

I realized you can only beat Emerald Wepon once, and I thought " Wow, let´s trade Earth Harp to all Master Materia! " And I though how cool it would be to be able to use Mime, Slash All and 4xCut on one materia! But, the game made me so [swear words] dissapointed! Sure, you could use Mime, but I wanted that one just for fun, but Master Commands have all commands EXCEPT Slash All and 4xCut, it seemed to... But I finally got Alexander and Knights Of The Round, it cheered me up a little ^^
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: I beated the f*cking cr@p out of Emerald Weapon!!!!   I beated the f*cking cr@p out of Emerald Weapon!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:20 am

congratz drunken
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I beated the f*cking cr@p out of Emerald Weapon!!!!   I beated the f*cking cr@p out of Emerald Weapon!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:22 am

Thanks ^^ But it´s too bad you only can defeat him once.... I wanna do it again! Anyway, did you know Lucrecia(or whatever he girl related to Vincent had for name) is still alive in the game? You´know, you can see a sequence behind the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: I beated the f*cking cr@p out of Emerald Weapon!!!!   I beated the f*cking cr@p out of Emerald Weapon!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:29 am

uyup and if you return after 10 fights you get Death Penalty
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I beated the f*cking cr@p out of Emerald Weapon!!!!   I beated the f*cking cr@p out of Emerald Weapon!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:16 pm

Coool ^^ But I wanna meet Emerald Wepon Again, is it possible?
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: I beated the f*cking cr@p out of Emerald Weapon!!!!   I beated the f*cking cr@p out of Emerald Weapon!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:19 pm

I Do not think so... unless to do another save. a thing i used to do before bosses like him was to save in a diffrent file
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I beated the f*cking cr@p out of Emerald Weapon!!!!   I beated the f*cking cr@p out of Emerald Weapon!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:28 pm

I think I did it ^^ But I don´t think I´m as good at that saving, but I could give it a try ^^
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: I beated the f*cking cr@p out of Emerald Weapon!!!!   I beated the f*cking cr@p out of Emerald Weapon!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:35 pm

Well good luck then
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I beated the f*cking cr@p out of Emerald Weapon!!!!   I beated the f*cking cr@p out of Emerald Weapon!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:36 pm

Thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
Tiferith

PostSubject: Re: I beated the f*cking cr@p out of Emerald Weapon!!!!   I beated the f*cking cr@p out of Emerald Weapon!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:08 pm

*sob* I wish I would have been there to share your joy, but I'm glad you're happy! *opens bottle of champagne* WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Let's party till we die!!!!! drunken Just don't drink and drive!
Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I beated the f*cking cr@p out of Emerald Weapon!!!!   I beated the f*cking cr@p out of Emerald Weapon!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:21 pm

Thanks to you too Tiferith ^^ I´m just so sad I won´t be able to do it on the same file... But I seriously kicked @ss. It wasen´t even hard ^^ I thought more than once: " It doesn´t matter, he/she could die. " And only one person died XD But she died twice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I beated the f*cking cr@p out of Emerald Weapon!!!!   I beated the f*cking cr@p out of Emerald Weapon!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I beated the f*cking cr@p out of Emerald Weapon!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy VII Fansite :: The game :: General-
Jump to: