Final Fantasy VII Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy VII Fansite

Talk and RP(role play) Final Fantasy VII.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You´re not so tough anymore, Ruby Weapon!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valentine
Admin

You´re not so tough anymore, Ruby Weapon!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: You´re not so tough anymore, Ruby Weapon!!!!!!   You´re not so tough anymore, Ruby Weapon!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:24 am

Guess who just won over Ruby Wepon? Me, me, and me ^^ I had a so cool tactic I don´t know how smart I am: You see, I had Master Summon after defeating Emerald Weapon, and I had W-Summon from before, so I used Ultimate End(Knights Of The Round) on Ruby Wepon twice everytime(I could use it twice thanks to W-Summon). But here´s my tactic: I put MP Absorb linked with Master Summon, so each time I used Ultimate End I got more than 1200 MP, and I can maximum have 999 XD. So every turn Ruby Wepon missed, I didn´t have to use X-Potion and could just do Ultimate End again ^^ Ofcourse i failed on my first try, but then Cloud hadn´t 255 in magic ^^ So, every tiem Ultimate End damaged, it damaged 9999 ^^ And it damages 13 times, so you just have to use it on Ruby Wepon 6 times if I calculated right(I didn´t count when I played, but I think I did it so many times).

This is how Ruby Wepon helped me to win: The first he did, was to hit his arms in the ground so two tentacles came up behind me. I use Ultimate End twice(One on Ruby Wepon and one on the tentacles). After Ultimate End was done on Ruby Wepon, he used Ultima at me. After that, Ruby Wepon made the tentacles sink down again, so I could use X-Potion. Then he made the tentacles come back, and I did Ultimate end. So I did like that a while, til Ruby Weapon suddenly didn´t want to have back the tentacles and swinged at me(damaged higher than 2000), but I used Ultimate End at him twice, and guess what, HE DIED! I was trying to record it with my camera(on my cellphone), but guess what? When Ruby Weapon is about to get red and dissapear, I can´t film anymore... However, I have still a proof that I defeated him. I could film the sand around Gold Saucer, becaus if Ruby Wepon isn´t there, then he´s defeated ^^

Afterwards, I thought what would happend if you linked HP Absorb with W-Summon, and MP Absorb with Master Summon. Does that mean that everytime I use a summon(you must use W-Summon then) I absorb both HP and MP? And, if it works like that, then all you have to do to survive is to use Ultimate End. And then Ruby Weapon will be a piece of cake ^^
Back to top Go down
https://ffviifansite.forumotion.com
Tiferith

PostSubject: Re: You´re not so tough anymore, Ruby Weapon!!!!!!   You´re not so tough anymore, Ruby Weapon!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:49 am

...you beat the game XD
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You´re not so tough anymore, Ruby Weapon!!!!!!   You´re not so tough anymore, Ruby Weapon!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:15 pm

Yep ^^ I tested the thing with W-SUmmon, HP Absorb and that, but it didn´t work... Anyway, now I can really say I am imba ^^ Now my Cloud have Master Summon, his magic attack is over 220(the highest is 255) and things like that. He have also 4x Cut and damages 9999 ^^ And, well, he´s so IMBA he can be, almost XD
Back to top Go down
https://ffviifansite.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You´re not so tough anymore, Ruby Weapon!!!!!!   You´re not so tough anymore, Ruby Weapon!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You´re not so tough anymore, Ruby Weapon!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy VII Fansite :: The game :: General-
Jump to: