Final Fantasy VII Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy VII Fansite

Talk and RP(role play) Final Fantasy VII.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zarina Noirose

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiferith

Zarina Noirose Empty
PostSubject: Zarina Noirose   Zarina Noirose I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:50 pm

Name: Zarina Noirose

Personality: Serious when it comes to it, but otherwise quite bright and outgoing. She's not afraid to stand up for herself and her beliefs and tends to want to help the weaker. Sometimes she can become a bit more quiet and inwards, and when she does she is quite likely to keep that mood for a while. She likes being near the people she care about, but it's nothing she mentions. She wants to put up a tough face, having a very tough attitude to match it with.

Appearence: (coming soon)

History: Zarina had been living with her older brother, Takan, and they both made a living to just barely survive: Takan as a worker of Shin-Ra and Zarina as a bar's maiden, until a mysterious man one day slayed Takan. Zarina and Takan once worked as assassins in a secret organization, but when the organization and themselves were caught and only freed due to their low age, 13 respectively 17, they had to make an honest living. They ran away from their poor home, leaving behind their mother, father and then newborn child, as they knew that their father could not make a living for five people. They have never heard from their parents since then. Now when Takan, her only friend and family, was slain, Zarina is set for revenge, which causes her to once again pick up the mantle of a murderer.

Weapon: Two gauntlets with round chainsaw blades.

Materias: Fire(Lv.2) linked with All(Lv.1) Steal. (just in case you´d like it Tiferith)

Armor: Silver Armlet (it has two linked slots and protects you a bit)

Accesories: Fire Ring (all fire damage on whoever wears it becomes 0)

Strenghts: (soon)

Weaknesses: (soon)

* Lenght: (soon)

* Weight: (soon)

Crush: (soon)
Back to top Go down
Tiferith

Zarina Noirose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zarina Noirose   Zarina Noirose I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:34 pm

Updated slightly.
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

Zarina Noirose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zarina Noirose   Zarina Noirose I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:32 am

Ok ^^ Accepted ^^
Back to top Go down
https://ffviifansite.forumotion.com
Artemis

Zarina Noirose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zarina Noirose   Zarina Noirose I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:06 am

could you please complete the profile or at least the apparence since im planning to do a party image with all the main characters so far?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zarina Noirose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zarina Noirose   Zarina Noirose I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zarina Noirose
Page 1 of 1