Final Fantasy VII Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy VII Fansite

Talk and RP(role play) Final Fantasy VII.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Murder in her soul

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Valentine
Admin

Murder in her soul - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:39 pm

" We´d better get out of here before they´re capable of doing something dangerous. " Valentine says, Red already on his way out of there.
Back to top Go down
https://ffviifansite.forumotion.com
Tiferith

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:42 pm

Zarina nods and starts to walk to the exit. Her body is aching from the objects, even if she's cured.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:45 pm

"wait, we're not finished." Artemis says as he and Michael climbs up from the hole but then they hear the alarm and a group of Shin-Ra suddenly appears and starts to repair the floor and carry the monster away "It appear we must get out of here." Michael says
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:07 pm

" We won´t get out throught the ordinary way, since the soldiers is after us. " Red says and uses his Limit Break, and Titan appears in front of him. Titan is very strong, about thrice as tal as a human(if not taller). He lifts up Red, Valentine and Zarina and puts them on his shoulders.

" You ready? " Red asks.

(( His Limit Break is to call upon a random summoning, and what he really wanted was NEO Bahamut, or Bahamut Zero, but this works too ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Tiferith

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:10 pm

"Ready" Zarina answers, holding on to the summoning.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:19 pm

then suddenly a helicoper with two people on it appears, a Turk and a girl in a pink dress and they enters through and open window and the Turk drags the girl to a big glas tube and locks her in there without a word... Meanwhile has Artemis and Michael stolen the chopper
Back to top Go down
Tiferith

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:20 pm

Zarina doesn't notice the girl and the Turk, having her back turned and wanting to escape.
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:22 pm

Valentine sees it, but it´s to late. Titan jumps throught the wall, and lands on the ground. He sits down, allowing Valentine and the others to climb down. Red and Valentine cilmbs down.
Back to top Go down
Tiferith

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:23 pm

Zarina slides down, smiling.
"Thanks!" she says, both to Red and Titan. She turns to Valentine.
"Are you okay?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:24 pm

" Yes, but I saw something up there... " Valentine says, and walks to Zarina.

" But, are you okay? " Valentine asks.
Back to top Go down
Tiferith

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:25 pm

She nods.
"I'm fine. Now where do we go?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:27 pm

Valentine opens his mouth to suggests something, but falls to the ground in a pained growl, holding his left shoulder with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Tiferith

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:28 pm

Zarina gasps and runs to his side.
"What happened?" she asks with a worried voice.
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:30 pm

" Michael... I never got out the bullet. " He says and shows the wound in his shoulder where Michael hited. It´s still bleeding becaus of being so deep, and the bullet is left inside.
Back to top Go down
Tiferith

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:31 pm

"We've got to get you to a doctor, if we have time" Zarina says with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:33 pm

" Titan could help, but then we gotta hurry. " Red says.

" There must be a hospital somewhere near... " Valentine says with a voice showing he+s holding back pain.
Back to top Go down
Tiferith

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:34 pm

She wishes she would have bought a cure that other week, but of course, not enough Gil. She helps Valentine up.
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:50 pm

Valentine stnds up with her help.

" Where is a hospital? " He asks, still holding his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Tiferith

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:51 pm

"I don't know... don't we have something to stall some time with?" she asks.
"Like a Cure, or a Potion or something?"
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:51 am

Valentine gives Zarina his Cure. The cure is only at Lv1 unluckily, but it´s alwys something.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:20 am

Then suddenly the chopper lands beside them and Michael steps out and says "The bullet passed straight through your shoulder so yolu don't have to worry about takeing it out, however you should worry about the poisinous Materia it left behind." Then a green liquid begins to sipper out from Valentines wound
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:54 am

" Either you come down with the cure, or that helicopter will turn into a flaming inferno. " Red says, having learned how to use fire now, instead of a random element.
Back to top Go down
Tiferith

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:41 am

Zarina frowns to them.
"What do you want?" she asks Michael.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:07 pm

"easy, we have recived a task to eliminate a certain disturbing element in a abanoned village, help us ith it and we may give you the cure, unfourtantly i don't have the cure on me." Michael says and shrugs
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:09 pm

" Come down here you coward. " Red shouts to MIchael but Valentine just raises his hand, as if to say `it´s no use`.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murder in her soul
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy VII Fansite :: RP(role play) :: Normal-
Jump to: