Final Fantasy VII Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy VII Fansite

Talk and RP(role play) Final Fantasy VII.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Murder in her soul

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
Tiferith

Murder in her soul - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:09 pm

"You may give me the cure?" she answers with a frown.
"If you give me the cure, I'll forget about the revenge and all against Artemis" she suggests.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:15 pm

"help us and you'll get the cure, if not, then well..." Michael tells them "By the way Zarina i know about your brother, did you know that the reason he hunted my dear brother was because that he killed an evil man that was in secret putting the peoples money in his own pocket... sooner or later Shin-Ra would have found out and he would get arrested, Artemis only hastened the process."
Back to top Go down
Tiferith

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:17 pm

"By killing my brother" Zarina answers with a growl.
"He broke the law, my brother did nothing wrong! Anyway. How about we say that we help you with whatever you're supposed to do, you give us the cure and I forgive Artemis?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:19 pm

"that was the plan." Michael says and walks back into the chopper after saying "we'll meet you at the town of Kalm!" and then the chopper rises to the air and flies away
Back to top Go down
Tiferith

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:21 pm

"Those awful, damned...!" Zarina mutters, her voice fading into bad language and growls. She gives Valentine a hug.
"We'll fix this..." she says.
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:22 pm

" I´m gonna kill those barstards anyway... " Valentine says very lowly, before making a pained growl. Red lifts him up.

" We better get moving. " He says as Titan dissapears.
Back to top Go down
https://ffviifansite.forumotion.com
Tiferith

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:35 pm

"Not if I get there first" she answers and nods to Red.
"Yeah. I'm not sure if Valentine should follow, though. Moving too much will make the poison flow faster through his veins" she speculates.
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:08 am

" I could carry him. " Red says and lifts Valentine up, realizing the last minutes of his new life that he carries much strenght.

" Thanks... " Valentine says weakly.
Back to top Go down
Tiferith

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:57 am

Zarina nods.
"As long as Valentine is fine with it" she says.
"Now which way is that stupid city?"
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:04 am

" I just awoken from a sleep I don´t know how long it was, so I have no idea. " Red says.

" Outside of Midgar, northwest. The only city in that direction. " Valentine says a bit weakly.
Back to top Go down
Tiferith

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:06 am

Zarina nods, her eyes revealing compassion for the blonde man in Red's arms.
"We'll fix this" she says and looks up at the sun to see where northwest is. Determining the direction she starts to walk northwest.
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:10 am

" Midgar, I think I remember that city... " Red says, not knowing he is in it. He follows Zarina, with Valentine in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Tiferith

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:12 am

"We are in Midgar" Zarina answers as she walks.
((New thread? In Kalm?))
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:17 am

((ok))
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:18 am

((Yup))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murder in her soul   Murder in her soul - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murder in her soul
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy VII Fansite :: RP(role play) :: Normal-
Jump to: