Final Fantasy VII Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy VII Fansite

Talk and RP(role play) Final Fantasy VII.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The meeting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: The meeting   The meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:02 pm

A young scarred man enters the tavern in Midgar and sits down on a chair at a table orderin a drink

Last edited by Artemis on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:53 pm

(( Bartender: Get down from the table you idiot!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD ))

Very soon a drink is put on the table beside the man.

" That´s 10 gil thank you. " He says.

Valentine is also in the tavern, but not becaus of the drinking. He wants to find news, so he knows about what´s going on, and since the tavern is the first place people enters here in Midgar, Valentine searches there. Valentine sees the scarred man, not recognizing him. He keeps an eye on him while looking around. He also knows the owner of the tavern, and doesn´t want him hurted.
Back to top Go down
https://ffviifansite.forumotion.com
Artemis

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:38 pm

the man hand over some gil to the man and starts drinking the liquor quietly
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:56 pm

Valentine looks at him for a while. If the man doesn´t do anything suspicious soon, Valentine won´t pay attention to him any more. Thinking it´s just a normal, dark, person.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:05 pm

then suddenly the man rises and draws his sword
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:07 pm

Valentine rises too, his weapon in his hands as always. He waits for the man to make his move, to see why he drew his sword.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:13 pm

then suddenly somme guards stroms in and shouts "Put your weapon down Nightdawn!"

((i shall modify Artemis profile a little and explain that the Nightdawn fameliy is a rich fameliy with many connections and that they're a threat to Shin-ra although not in the same way say Avalanche)
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:17 pm

" Night-what? " Valentine ask, as if to get more information about him, since he have no idea who Nightdawn is.

(( Tell me when you´re done ))
Back to top Go down
Artemis

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:35 pm

((done)) the man smiles before he suddenly dissappears and reappears in the middle of the squad with his drawn sword on his back "you should be more careful who you're fighting." then he spins around cutting down the squad
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:38 pm

Valentine fires of bolt towards the man, he himself jumping backwards.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:42 pm

the man is launched backward obviously damaged by the bolt "Goddamnit! Who are you?!" he asks Valentine
Back to top Go down
Tiferith

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:51 pm

Artemis wrote:
((done)) the man smiles before he suddenly dissappears and reappears in the middle of the squad with his drawn sword on his back "you should be more careful who you're fighting." then he spins around cutting down the squad
((Was anyone killed in the squad?))
Back to top Go down
Artemis

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:53 pm

((some may have died but other maybe was just gravely injured))
Back to top Go down
Tiferith

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:03 pm

Artemis wrote:
((some may have died but other maybe was just gravely injured))
((Good))
Suddenly a girl rushes across the floor of the bar, screaming a name and kneeling down beside a dead body, dead by the blade of a sword.
"Brother..." she whispers, although it's too late for her to tell him that she loves him. Tears gather up in her eyes. In the middle of the chaos, she just sits there over his dead body, crying softly and hugging his dead body.
"Takan... I told you to quit..." she thinks in deep sorrow. She lifts her head. She has dark blue eyes and black, untidy hair. She is wearing a black and blue tavern maid's dress, apparantly working here. She sees him, the man who ended the life of her brother. Hatred grows in her eyes as she rises. With Takan no longer alive, that makes her all alone in life. She must avenge his death. She pulls up the knife she carries with her all the time. In all the chaos it is easy to get to a spot right behind the man without being suspected at all, probably. She raises the knife, and stabs the knife to his back. She plans on letting him live to know what he has done, but not let him live any longer.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:42 pm

the man feels the knife sink into his back, and suddenly he feels wierd and time around him seems to slow down. He puts his hand on his chest and feels his heart beat getting stronger, then he rolls fowrward as time starts to go normally again and up rises a young woman and along the back of her coat you can see the rip d´from the dagger
Back to top Go down
Tiferith

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:30 pm

She frowns.
"A shapeshifter?" she thinks, shocked that she can still stand. She kicks the woman to get her down to the ground again.
"You killed my innocent brother on his last mission. For that I will take your life!" she says.
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:09 pm

" And the question is more like: Who are you? " Valentine asks the woman.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:24 pm

the woman slides to the side and says "Our name is Artemis Nightdawn and im sorry for killing your brother, they would have taken us away."

Last edited by Artemis on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiferith

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:30 pm

"And you consider the survival of honest people doing their job is lower priority than you not being caught?" she questions with a frown, tightening the grip of the knife. She turns to the blonde man behind her.
"Stay out of this" she says coldly and turns back to the woman.
"Well you won't be taken away now. Just slain for revenge!" She lunges towards the woman, kicking in her stomach and slashing the knife to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:36 am

but now the woman is prepeared and blocks both attacks "Please it's not my fault it's His!" the woman pleads to the girl
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:01 am

" As long as the fight is inside the bar I´m in. You´ll have to take it outside if you want to get rid of me. " Valentine says, but thinks they will meet again no matter how they solve this.
Back to top Go down
Tiferith

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:22 am

The girl looks back at the man again, then at the woman, frowning.
"I'm giving you one week to bring the man to me, and I will leave you unharmed. If you can't, well, I gave you the chance" she says to the woman and turns to the man again.
"Fine, mister police" she says in a sarcastic voice.
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:25 am

" Hey, I´m just doing my job! I´m here to make sure that innocent people here won´t get hurted. " Valentine says.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:12 am

then suddenly a make voice comes from the woman that no suddenly is a man says "there's no need for waiting."
Back to top Go down
Tiferith

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:37 pm

Valentine wrote:
" Hey, I´m just doing my job! I´m here to make sure that innocent people here won´t get hurted. " Valentine says.
"Then I wonder what you were busy doing when my only friend, my only family, was killed" she answers him with an icy voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The meeting
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy VII Fansite :: RP(role play) :: Normal-
Jump to: