Final Fantasy VII Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy VII Fansite

Talk and RP(role play) Final Fantasy VII.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The meeting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis

The meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:54 pm

Artemis frowns "are you ignoring me? the one you wish to kill?" as he looks at the girl "by the way tell me your name girl, so i know who's gonna be killed."
Back to top Go down
Tiferith

PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:58 pm

She turns to him again.
"I'll give you a week to redeem yourself. I do not wish to kill, but I will if I must" she says, ignoring his last request.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:09 pm

"and how do you expet me to redeem myself? you may not forgive me whatever i do." Artemis says and puts his sword back into it's seathe
Back to top Go down
Tiferith

PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:09 pm

((We should wait for Valentine...))
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:02 pm

((ok))
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:08 am

Tiferith wrote:
Valentine wrote:
" Hey, I´m just doing my job! I´m here to make sure that innocent people here won´t get hurted. " Valentine says.
"Then I wonder what you were busy doing when my only friend, my only family, was killed" she answers him with an icy voice.

(( Thanks for waiting ^^ ))

" Don´t blame me becaus he threw himself into the battle. I´m very sorry for his death, but I can´t defend every person in here, can I? " Valentine asks her, now very angry. He turns to the man.

" If you haven´t gotten out in 3 seconds I´ll have to make you go out! " Valentine shouts to the man.
Back to top Go down
https://ffviifansite.forumotion.com
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:37 am

"And how do you expect to make an Ex-SOLDIER leave? and by the way the Nighdawn famelie can shut the tavern down if they wished to." Artemis says and looks around
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:39 am

((by the way i wonder if we're going to use Limit Breaks and such))
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:40 am

" I have no idea, but the 3 seconds have passed now. " Valentine says and fire off Bolt2 at the man.

(( Yeah, maby... But then Limit Breaks will only be used when you are very very damaged ))
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:45 am

((or maybe if the battle has been going on for a while, and the longer and the fight gets then more powerful Limit Breaks, it's not like they always has to hit))

However Artemis quickly jumps to the side and starts rushing towards Valentine
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:47 am

Valentine knows that people from SOLDIER doesn´t loose so easy, however he have never met anyone and never tried to join, so he doesn´t know how strong he is compared to one from SOLDIER. He runs towards the man, and stabs his staff(which have sword blades) to the man.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:50 am

Artemis suddenly jumps upp in the air and a yellow materia in his sword begins to glow as he slashes down towards Valentine
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:52 am

Valentine manage to block, but is forced to the ground, his knees taking the damage. He rolls to the side and fires away Bolt at the man.

(( one post more each, and then we wait for Tiferith, if she hasen´t come by then ))
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:54 am

((ok))
Artemis avoids by jumping back and unleashes a Demi on Valentine
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:57 am

Valentine jumps to avoid, but gets hited unfortunally and falls to the ground. Becaus of not seing any other option to not get hit by him again, he summons Choco/Mog. A Chocobo with a Mog on it´s back runs towards the man.
Back to top Go down
Tiferith

PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:47 am

The girl folds her arms with a frown. She walks to the corpse of her brother, lifting it up in her arms.
"One week, murderer" she tells Artemis before she walks out from the door.

Last edited by Tiferith on Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:52 am

Artemis gets hit by the chocobo and slides backwards before he grabs it and throws it out through the door
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:00 am

" Why don´t you just get out? " Valentine asks, casting cure on himself and stands in a position that makes him ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:16 am

"why don't you just let me have my drink in peace after all i came here after my work?"
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:17 am

" You killed a man inside this bar, and it will probably make the most of the people in here very nerveous. " Valentine says.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:23 am

"fine give me a private room, i can pay forit, and all the damage here, just aslong you don't call Shin-ra." Artemis says "or else when you sleep you might not wake up again."
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:29 am

" Watch your tounge. " Valentine says, and talks to the owner of the tavern.

" How long will you have the room? " The owner asks the man. Valentine tells the owner of the tavern to take care of the rest and let the other guards guard the tavern while he runs out of it, to see what happened with the other woman.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:30 am

"for 3 hours i belive." Artemis tells the owner "by the way i want your best wine."
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:37 am

" 3 hours, it will be... 30 gil. And he best wine... For a whole bottle you´ll have to pay 500 gil. " The owner says.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:48 am

"send the bill to the Nightdawn Mansion and they'll take care of it as long as you send a letter with it where it stands that it was i who ordered it." Artemis says
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The meeting
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy VII Fansite :: RP(role play) :: Normal-
Jump to: